Vacate Cleaning Checklist
- All kitchen surfaces must be cleaned thoroughly
- Stove top to be cleaned thoroughly
- Grill and all trays to be cleaned thoroughly, including base and no foil present
- Oven is to be cleaned thoroughly inside and out; including all oven trays, the base of the oven and the interior and exterior of the door. The glass section of the door should be free from marking. We do not dismantle (remove glass etc.) ovens. We only clean what is accessible. If you wish to clean the glass, please dismantle it yourself and we could clean it for
- The oven, grill and stove top should not be left greasy or have baked on food
- Kitchen rangehood should be thoroughly cleaned and not left greasy
- All cupboards and drawers are to be cleaned inside and out thoroughly
- Sink to be cleaned thoroughly
- Benches to be wiped down thoroughly
- Remove all items; including cleaning products and cloths
- Cleaning Walls inside the cupboard / pantry / cabinets is not included
- Carpets must be steam cleaned. There is possibility that some stubborn stains may not be removed while performing carpet & upholstery steam cleaning. Damage can be done to the carpet by the occupier of the property by not cleaning it on regular basis, so there are limitations with what can be achieved depending on the condition of the of the carpet.
- Urine stains / stubborn stains due to mould or fungus in the carpets are hard to remove, so no guarantee of removing Urine stains or stubborn stains from the carpets.
- Paint marks / Wine stains and etc on carpets are hard to remove, so no guarantee of removing such stains.
Bathroom / Laundry
- All bathroom surfaces must be cleaned thoroughly
- Shower recesses are to be scrubbed clean
- Soap dish is to be cleaned
- Shower Screens are to be free from streaks and soap scum
- Basin is to be cleaned thoroughly
- Bath is to be cleaned thoroughly
- All grouting is to be free of all soap residue and mildew ( grouting in the shower tiles) Floor tiles grouting is not included in the standard End of Lease package.
- All tiled surfaces are to be cleaned thoroughly – if grout needs to be removed from tiles, please contact our office for a separate
- All cupboards, cabinets and vanities are to be cleaned inside and out. No items are to be left.
- Mirrors are to be clean and streak free
- All toilets to be cleaned thoroughly
- Separate toilet rooms are to be cleaned thoroughly
- Laundry is to be cleaned thoroughly
- We only clean the mould in showers or bath but can be limited with mould cleaning if mould has penetrated the silicon. Separate quote will be given for wiping mould in ceilings, walls etc. We do not specialise in mould removal; you may have to seek professional advice if the house is too mouldy.
- Walls inside the cupboard is not included
- Shower Exhaust fans are to be cleaned – we do not remove exhaust fans from showers, bathrooms, en-suites and etc. If you wish to clean/ wash them, please remove them yourselves prior to cleaning and you will have to install them after cleaning.
- All windows (inside) are to be cleaned thoroughly and be free from streaks
- Outside Windows are not included in the standard End of Lease cleaning package, contact the office if this is required. Extra cost applies.
- All cupboards and drawers are to be cleaned inside and out.
- All light fittings are to be cleaned thoroughly – We do not remove light fittings. If you wish to clean the light fittings, please remove them yourself and we would clean them, and you would have to install them.
- All tiled floor coverings and floorboards are to be mopped thoroughly.
- All tiled surfaces are to be cleaned thoroughly – if grout needs to be removed from tiles, please contact our office for a separate quote
- Wall Skirting are to be wiped thoroughly.
- Venetians blinds / Roller Blinds are to be cleaned thoroughly – Cleaning of blinds / dusting is not included in our standard End of Lease package, if you require them to be clean / wipe / dust them, please contact the office for a separate quote.
- If you require complete wall washing, please contact us for a separate quote. If walls have heavy smudge marks and scuff marks, they could be hard to be removed as scrubbing hard could damage the wall.
- Wall Spot* Cleaning is included in our standard End of Lease package
*What exactly is Spot cleaning of Wall Mean?
It is hard to say exactly, since there is no hard definition on it, but generally , a spot cleaning of wall would be when there are only 5 to 6 small areas that need to be cleaned and also takes no more than 10 minutes to clean., for example, fingerprints, some crayon marks, and maybe some food splatter in the kitchen and one or two areas. The important thing to keep in mind is that a spot cleaning of the walls shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes in total. A spot cleaning is considered as a touch up and not full cleaning of walls. If it takes more than 10 minutes or so to clean all the walls at the property, the client will be entering into wall washing and additional costs will apply.
- All cobwebs throughout the property are to be removed.
- Heater louvres are to be wiped down. If you wish for us to wash them, please remove them yourselves and we would wash them, and you would have to install them back yourself.
- Fly Screens: We do quick dusting only on fly screens if easy access from inside. If you would like to wash the fly screens individually, you would have to dismantle them and keep for us to clean. Extra cost applies.
- Walls inside the cupboard is not included.
- Garage is to be swept
- Remove all cobwebs from the garage, and the front door
- For cleaning of outside windows, please contact the office for a separate quote.
- Our cleaners do not clean at heights. Any cleaning that requires a ladder will not be performed.
- We do our best to remove stains however due to the composition of the tiles on bench tops (some being extremely porous) it is not possible to remove stains without specialist.
- Any areas considered by our cleaner dangerous for them to operate, this includes broken cracked Power Points/switches, rubbish, bio waste or any other hazard than can be deemed dangerous.
- We do not clean Garage walls .
- We do not do lawn mowing or rubbish removals.
- All extras, such as Windows, outside, Balcony, Blinds, and etc which are not part of the standard End of Lease package incurs extra cost and needs to be included in the official quote for it to be conducted. If you have requested any extra and don’t see them on the quote, please call the office.